The Troy Recreation Department offers several extended trips each year. Detailed brochures are available at the Community Center. Trip insurance is available through the travel agent and is recommended. All trips are fully escorted. Single travelers welcome.
Grand Hotel Mackinac Island: October 9–12
Act. #148918N, $849 per person double, $1139 single, $769 triple. Includes:
- Round trip motor coach and baggage handling.
- Round trip ferry ride and round trip taxi to hotel.
- Elegant accommodations at Grand Hotel - rooms assigned by luck of the draw. All rooms non-smoking.
- Five course dinner nightly, full breakfast daily.
- Grand Buffet lunch and champagne reception.
- Horse drawn carriage tour, lectures, movies, games, bingo, contests, dancing nightly, and more.
Drive Up On Your Own Option: A limited number of spaces are available for those who want to drive up on their own and meet the group at the boat dock. The fee is as follows:
Act. #148918O $759 per person double, $1049 single, $679 triple, Add $10 for NR
Under age 50 may attend if rooming with someone 50+. A $200 deposit is due upon registration. Balance due Aug. 25. No refund after Aug. 25 unless a replacement is found. Trip insurance recommended. Insurance forms are available at the Troy Community Center. Online registration is not available.
Holland & Saugatuck: June 21–22
$339 per person double, $407 single, $317 triple
Cape Cod: June 24–July 1
$1799 per person double, $2499 single, $1659 triple
Canadian Rockies & Glacier National Park: July 13–20
$3799 per person double, $4799 single, $3749 triple
America's National Parks: August 6–13
$2999 per person double, $4099 single, $2799 triple
Mackinac Bridge Walk: September 3–4
$242 per person double, $301 single, $223 triple
National Parks/Canyon Country: September 6–16
$2899 per person double, $3839 single, $2699 triple