How to Register
Login Or Create An Account
Are you registering with Troy Recreation for the first time?
Make sure you have a household account first! Go back to this page to learn how to create one.How to register for a program online:
- Click "Log In or Create an Account" above, or visit rec.troymi.gov/login. This will open in a new window. Log in with your household # and password.
- Select "SHOP" from the teal menu bar at the top.
- Shop for your specific program. If you aren't sure of the activity number, then you can view our current Troy Recreation Guide either online or you may pick up a free copy at the Troy Community Center. Enter the activity number in the "Activity Code" field. You MUST include the section letters in the "Section" field as well or it will not be a valid search. For example: In 8050-G1, 8050 is the activity number, and G1 is the section.
- If the program is not full, select it and choose the family member you are signing up, whether that is yourself or someone else. Fill in any roster notes if needed and click "Add to Cart". Repeat this process for each individual family member as needed.
- To browse all sections of a program, select "SEARCH" and then "Activity Search". Search by activity numbers, class titles, keywords, etc. Add programs to the cart by selecting the plus sign to the left of the program title.
- Once you have completed this process, click "Proceed to Check Out" and pay for your programs. PLEASE NOTE: Only hit "SUBMIT" once! It may take a moment to load, but once it is selected, your payment is being processed. You may accidentally be charged twice if you hit "SUBMIT" more than once.
- Call us at 248.524.3484 if you are having any trouble registering online. Registration is not available over the phone, but we will help you walk through the steps.
- You may register for any program in person at the Troy Community Center during regular administration hours. Find our current admin hours here.
- You may also download and print a registration form to mail in or drop it off. Mail to: Troy Community Center, 3179 Livernois Rd, Troy, MI 48083.
The following policies apply to all programs unless otherwise noted:
- All refunds will be assessed a $10 administrative fee.
- Refunds will only be granted if requested at least five business days prior to the start of class, activity, or camp.
- All refunds/transfers requested after the five-day period must be accompanied by a doctor's note.
- Refunds are issued to the head of a household of the person registered for the class.
- Refunds will be returned in the form of the original payment. Credit card refunds are processed in 3–5 business days. Cash or check refunds take three to four weeks to process and will be sent to the address on file.
- We do not process refunds if the amount due after the administrative fee and the prorated amount is less than $10.
Call 248.524.3484 and leave a voicemail or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during our off hours and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.