Welcome to Troy Rec
Are you new to the area? Signing up for a Troy Recreation program for the first time? You've come to the right place!
If you haven't already, explore our calendar or Recreation Guide for all upcoming programs. Seniors can explore the Fifty Forward for all relevant City of Troy senior programming.
Want to sign up? Create your Household Account
Before signing up for a Troy Recreation program, you must create your household account. We use household accounts to track residency status and ages of our patrons. You can create your household account two ways:
- Visit us at Troy Community Center during admin hours. Bring proof of residency if you're a Troy resident. We'll get your account set up and you can register for your desired program the same day!
- Create your household online at rec.troymi.gov/login. Please note the following when creating an account online:
- Troy residents require proof of residency before registering. After you've created your account, please email a copy of your driver’s license or other proof to email@example.com and wait for confirmation before registering for a program. You will automatically be designated a non-resident and will be charged the non-resident rates until you provide proof. Refunds will NOT be given if you sign up before verifying residency.
- Enter all information for yourself and all members of your household (including infants). Please enter all information in all caps.
Looking for Memberships?
A membership is not required to sign up for Recreation programs. Memberships refer to the Troy Community Center's Fitness Center only. However, if you are already a TCC member, your household account already exists. Call us if you are unsure of your log in information.
Stay in the Loop
Want to stay up to date on Recreation programs and announcements? Sign up for our enewsletters.
- Recreation Enewsletter: Sent every other Monday. Includes all upcoming programs and announcements. First to hear about the digital Recreation guide each quarter!
- Fifty Forward: Sent every other Wednesday. Includes upcoming programs for seniors at Troy Recreation and other City of Troy facilities, plus other events and resources in the Southeast Michigan area.
- Adaptive Connection: Sent on the last Wednesday of the month. Includes upcoming Adaptive programs for persons with disabilities.