Fun activities for you and your family to enjoy!
Troy Recreation has compiled a list of some wonderful, diverse ideas that will spark creativity, promote mental health, and keep your physical fitness in top shape.
- Decorate Your Helmet: Stay safe and make your helmet one-of-a-kind.
- Make a Whirlygig: Make a simple whirlygig DIY toy from recycled cardboard and this printable template.
- 25 Homemade Instruments: Easy to make tin can drums, maracas, and more.
- Homemade Bouncy Balls: Sometimes the best toys to play with are the classic ones.
- DIY Fairy Garden: Create a little extra outdoor play space by building a fairy garden.
- Paper Plate Berry Baskets: The perfect little holder to put your healthy snacks in.
- Kids Pour Paint: A fun, unique, and different way to use acrylic paint and a canvas.
- Sharpie Tie-Dye T-Shirt: Try a new way of tie-dying using Sharpies.
- Bubble Blowing Recipe: Learn how to make your own bubble solution. No one gets sick of bubbles.
- Creative Bug: A great resource for high-quality, on-trend arts and crafts instructional videos.
- Homemade Spa Salts: Homemade spa salts with just 2 ingredients.
- Dog Toy: Upcycle a dog toy for your fuzzy friend with jan old t-shirt.
- Essential Oil Candle: Make a wonderful smelling essential oil candle.
- Homemade Lavender Soap: Learn how to make your very own homemade soap.
- Make a Rag Quilt: No sewing required.
- Wood Photo Transfer: Make your photos tangible and mount them in a whole new, natural way.
- Salt Dough Tags: Use on gifts and craft projects like beaded garlands.
Explore Fitness and Mental Wellness:
- Guided Meditation: Meditations specifically designed to help deal with stress and anxiety.
- Bookworm Workout: Mix reading and exercising for a fun, active activity with the kids.
- Yoga Jenga: Try yoga in a new way with Jenga.
- Dance Along Videos for Kids: Have your kiddos turn up the speakers and get their dance shoes on, it's time to move it!
- Kids Yoga: A great way for the kids to be mindful and practice gentle movement.
- MI Live Cam: View some of Michigan's most beautiful nature and landscapes right from the comfort of your own home.