Monday, October 19, 2020
Troy Community Center opened the Fitness Center only on Thursday, September 10. New building hours are:
- Mon–Fri: 5 am–8 pm
- Sat–Sun: 8 am–3 pm
New Administration hours are:
- Mon-Fri: 8 am–6 pm
- Sat–Sun: CLOSED
We are only allowing members to use the Fitness Center at this time to assist in contact tracing. Day passes are not available. New memberships may be purchased at the Front Desk with credit card only. Click here to learn about passes and pricing.
All areas of the Fitness Center are now open. The pool and recreational sports are available by reservation only for members only. Open swim is not available. Masks are required in all areas of the building except for swimming. Click here to learn how to make a reservation.
Fitness classes will be a la carte, but are not yet available. The Fitness Passport will not be available and all will be transferred to a Recreation Pass. Members will be notified when billing resumes.
What to Expect When You Return
- Masks are required at ALL times, including while on equipment. This is in accordance with Oakland County Health Order 2020-12.
- Only the south and north doors will be open. Please follow all directional signage when in the building. We have labeled certain doors as enter or exit only, and certain hallways are one way only.
- Fitness Center check in is now at the Control Desk, with newly install face shields.
- With the current Executive Order, all rooms can only be 25% capacity. Signs will be posted with what these limits are.
- Game room and all other common areas of the building remain closed at this time.
- Equipment and machines have been spaced for social distancing. Certain areas have been blocked off or only allow space for two people at a time. All machines will be disinfected between use. Please grab one of our towels from to Control Desk and leave it on your machine after use. This lets staff know that the machine needs to be disinfected.
- We are only taking credit cards as payment at this time.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions before the 10th. We will be back to answer phones starting at 8 am on Thursday!
We want to provide you the most up to date information on our services and facilities during this time, so please take the time to explore these pages on everything that we're doing in response to COVID-19. If you are still not finding the information you need, please email us at email@example.com while we are still working remotely.
Learn more about our plan in the side menu, or by following the below links: