Thursday, July 9, 2020
Troy Community Center will open for limited hours for administration services only starting on Monday, July 13. Our hours will be:
- Mondays: 12–3 pm
- Wednesdays: 9 am–12 pm
Before you come in:
- We are taking credit card payments only at this time
- Park Shelter Reservations
- Many dates are taken, but there are still some availabilities.
- Must bring a copy of your homeowner's insurance or your company's certificate of liability insurance. See more information about what is required here.
- Please come prepared with all of your event details to make this process smooth
- Some restrooms are not open due to staffing availability: Boulan Park south and Jaycee north
- Dog Park Passes
- Passes are $35 residents, $45 non-residents annually from date of purchase
- Please bring a copy of your dog license and proof of residence.
- Dogs are not allowed in the building, please leave them at home when purchasing your pass.
- Phones will be on for these hours only, but please email email@example.com if you have questions about any services we'll be providing.
We want to provide you the most up to date information on our services and facilities during this time, so please take the time to explore these pages on everything that we're doing in response to COVID-19. If you are still not finding the information you need, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org while we are still working remotely.
Learn more about our plan in the side menu, or by following the below links: