Monday, March 22, 2021
The Front Desk is now open for the following hours:
Mon, Wed, Fri: 8 am–4:30 pm
Tue, Thu: 12–7 pm
Call 248.524.3484 and leave a voicemail or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during our off hours and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Fitness Center hours:
- Mon–Fri: 5 am–8 pm
- Sat–Sun: 8 am–3 pm
Recreation sports and lap/therapy pool are by reservation only, for members only. Learn how to make a reservation here.
We are only allowing members to use the Fitness Center at this time to assist in contact tracing. Day passes are not available. New memberships may be purchased at the Front Desk with credit card only. Click here to learn about passes and pricing.
All areas of the Fitness Center are open. The pool is available by reservation only for members only (except for open swim). Masks are required in all areas of the building except for swimming. Click here to learn how to make a reservation.
What to Expect When You Return
- Masks are required at ALL times, including while on equipment. This is in accordance with Oakland County Health Order 2020-12.
- Only the south and north doors will be open. Please follow all directional signage when in the building. We have labeled certain doors as enter or exit only, and certain hallways are one way only.
- Fitness Center check in is now at the Control Desk, with newly install face shields.
- With the current Executive Order, all rooms can only be 30% capacity. Signs will be posted with what these limits are.
- Game room and all other common areas of the building remain closed at this time.
- Equipment and machines have been spaced for social distancing. Certain areas have been blocked off or only allow space for two people at a time. All machines will be disinfected between use. Please grab one of our towels from to Control Desk and leave it on your machine after use. This lets staff know that the machine needs to be disinfected.
- We are only taking credit cards as payment at this time.
- Please practice social distancing when using our facility.
We want to provide you the most up to date information on our services and facilities during this time, so please take the time to explore these pages on everything that we're doing in response to COVID-19. If you are still not finding the information you need, please email us at email@example.com while we are still working remotely.
Learn more about our plan in the side menu, or by following the below links: