The 127,000 square foot Troy Community Center includes a fitness center, recreation and leisure classes and public banquet and meeting room rentals. It offers residents of all ages the opportunity for personal development, socialization and stress relief. The Center is also the administrative hub for the Recreation Department.
You do not need to be member to participate in swim lessons, enrichment programs, dance and aerobic classes. The Community Center is also home to the Nationally Accredited Senior 50+ program and state licensed Rainbow Preschool program.
Indoor Amenities include:
- Fitness Center - (7,300 sq ft) cardiovascular equipment, circuit training machines and free weights
- Gymnasiums (2 courts)
- Indoor Aquatics area includes adult therapy pool, lap lanes, slides and water toy area.
- Childcare Room (Kids Korner)
- Four Studios (2 aerobic, 2 dance)
- Locker Rooms - Men's, Women's, and Family
Outdoor Amenities include:
- Jogging & Walking paths
- Skate Park
- Bocce & Shuffleboard Courts
- Outdoor Playground
- Picnic Shelter
Stop in for a tour of this award winning facility. If you have more questions contact our customer service at 248.524.3484.