The indoor leisure pool (82–84º) includes slides, kiddie water features, and lap lanes (20 yards long, 44 laps = 1 mile) at a depth of 4 feet. Separate therapy pool (88–91º) available at a depth of 31/2 feet. Programs include water aerobics classes, swim lessons (private and group), and special events. Rentals and birthday parties are available.
If you have any questions, please call 248.619.7270.
|INDOOR POOL SCHEDULE: June 15–September 2, 2019|
|OPEN SWIM||ADULT LAP/THERAPY|| SWIM LESSONS
||WATER WAVE AEROBICS||GENTLE AQUATIC EXERCISE||ADULT/TEEN LESSONS|
|MONDAY||11 am–6:45 pm||5:30–10 am
||8:30–10:45 am|| 10:05–10:55 am
|TUESDAY||11 am–8 pm||5:30–8:45 am
||6:50–7:55 pm||9–9:50 pm||9–11 am||8–8:45 pm|
|WEDNESDAY||11 am–6:45 pm||5:30–10 am
||8:30–10:45 am|| 10:30–11:20 am
|THURSDAY||11 am–8 pm||5:30–8:45 am
||6:30–7:55 pm||9–9:50 pm||9–11 am||8–8:45 pm|
|FRIDAY||11 am–9 pm|| 5:30–10 am
|SATURDAY||11:30 am–6:30 pm||7:15–9 am||9–10:40 am||9:05–9:55 am||
|SUNDAY||11:30 am–4:30 pm||8:15–11:30 am*||5:50–6:55 pm||5–5:45 pm|
Important Pool Rules
Tables highlighted in orange indicate classes/lessons that require registration. Schedule is tentative as some activities may be canceled or times altered due to other functions/activities. Some swim lessons may take place during open swim. One lap lane available during open swim. Adult Lap/Therapy are available during open swim as well. Saturdays 6:30–10 pm reserved for rentals and special events.
*2 lanes available
- Children 6 years and under must be directly supervised in the water by an individual 16 or older and must be within an arms length from the child at all times.
- Children between 6–10 years old must have an adult in pool area at all times.
- Appropriate and approved swimwear is required. No outside apparel.
- Showers are required prior to entry.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear tight-fitting plastic pants over an approved swim diaper.
- Flotation devices may not be brought into the pool. Coast Guard approved life jackets are allowed. A complete list of rules is available at the administration desk.
- Bring pool footwear—no shoes allowed on deck.