The indoor leisure pool (82–84º) includes slides, kiddie water features, and lap lanes (20 yards long, 44 laps = 1 mile) at a depth of 4 feet. Separate therapy pool (88–91º) available at a depth of 3.5 feet. Programs include water aerobics classes, swim lessons (private and group), and special events.
If you have any questions, please call 248.619.7270
- Children 6 years and under must be directly supervised in the water by an individual 16 or older and must be within an arms length from the child at all times.
- Children between 6–10 years old must have an adult in pool area at all times.
- Appropriate and approved swimwear is required. No outside apparel.
- Showers are required prior to entry.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear tight-fitting plastic pants over an approved swim diaper.
- Flotation devices may not be brought into the pool. Coast Guard approved life jackets are allowed. A complete list of rules is available at the administration desk.
- Bring pool footwear—no shoes allowed on deck.