Pass Cancellation Form

Due to the high volume of requests, pass freezes are taking longer than usual. Please be patient as staff works their way through this list. You will receive a confirmation once we've processed your request. 

Recreation Pass Extension/Cancellation/Change Request Form

Personal Information

Request (Must be made 30 days in advance of billing date)

The City of Troy reserves the right to refuse any request for cancellation. We will send you a confirmation receipt when your pass is cancelled/frozen.