Holiday Pass Promo: Dec 1, 2021–Jan 20, 2022
We’re welcoming back college students and all others with this special holiday pass promo! $34 Residents, $48 Non-Residents for the above dates only. Access to fitness area, gymnasium, pool, and locker rooms. No student ID required, pass available to all. This pass is available for purchase now, but cannot be used until December 1.
Day Pass PricingPLEASE NOTE: Photo ID is required when purchasing a day pass (License, State ID, Student ID)
- Resident: $10
- Non-Resident: $15
- Senior Mondays & Fridays (ages 50 and up): $6
- Group Rate: $8 per person for groups of 20 or more
- Holiday Rate: $8
Troy residents, business employees, and non-residents are eligible to purchase a Recreation Pass at the Troy Community Center. The facility includes three fitness rooms, an indoor aquatic center, gymnasium, locker rooms, dance and aerobic studios and child care center. To use these recreation areas, affordable passes can be purchased in person at the Community Center by following the steps below:
How to become a Fitness Member:
- Determine the type of Recreation Pass (see below) that is best for you.
PASS TYPE RESIDENT NON-RESIDENT
NON-RESIDENT Recreation Pass Unlimited
Recreation Pass Unlimited*
Recreation Pass Unlimited
Recreation Pass Unlimited
Matinee Pass (M–F, 8 am–3 pm)
Corporate Member (10 pass minimum) N/A $308/year N/A Single Month Pass (3–59) $35 $46 $52 Single Month Pass (60+) $32 $46 $52
- Download one of the following forms or visit the Community Center to complete a membership application. Select an individual, corporate, or group membership application.
- Bring in proper documentation (see below) to verify residency or employment status in Troy. Patrons will be designated as non-residents if documentation is not provided.
- Bring in a voided check if signing up for Electronic Fund Transfer service associated with an on-going Recreation Pass. Click here to download an EFT form to complete ahead of time.
- Print and review our Pass Policy Overview ahead of time to help expedite the process!
Additional Pass Information
- Youth family members are defined as dependent children between 3 and 17 years of age who live in the same household. If the last name is different than the head of the household, a birth certificate is required.
- Non-resident employees must be employed full or part-time with a business located in Troy. Employees do not qualify if the company's home office is in Troy but they work at a facility outside of Troy.
- The following discounts only apply to residents purchasing the unlimited Recreation Pass or Fitness Passport. Proper ID required:
- Senior: Proof of Age (Driver's License, Birth Certificate)
- Patrons with Permanent Disabilities/Low Income: Completed and approved form provided by Recreation Department. See Administration Desk for financial assistance form.
- The following proof of residency or employment is required at time of application:
- Residents: Michigan Driver's License
- Youth Family Members: Must have same last name as the Head of Household's. Valid ID's include Driver's License, Checking Account, School ID or Report Card. If last name is different, certificate of birth or marriage must be displayed.
- Non-resident Employees: Employment verification letter on company letterhead, lanyard with photo, business card with address, or most recent pay stub. If business property owner in Troy, copy of lease agreement with Troy address. Caregivers must display an employment letter and current pay stub from Troy family.
- Cash, check, credit card (Master Card, Visa) or gift certificates are accepted forms of payment.
- Payment for the Recreation Pass must be made monthly via an electronic fund transfer service associated with your checking/savings or credit card account.
- Electronic Transfer Agreement Application: The first four months of membership must be paid in full at time of application. Members will receive written notice 30 days in advance of any fee changes.
- An annual lump sum payment is also a payment option.
- Pass holders must present their Recreation key fob to gain entry to the recreation areas.
- Children under 10 must be accompanied and supervised by an individual 16 or older in all areas of the Community Center. Any individuals entering the fitness area must have a pass or buy a daily pass.
- Children under 3 are admitted free with a paying adult.
- The minimum age to use the fitness room is 13. Thirteen year olds must complete a Fitness Room orientation prior to using the fitness equipment.
- Recreation Passes purchased with the EFT service can be cancelled at any time by completing a Pass Cancellation form prior to the 26th of the upcoming month.
A pass can be suspended (pass freeze) for 2 to 6 months for any reason by completing a Pass Change Form prior to the 26th of the upcoming month of the freeze. Freezes can be accepted once per year for a period of 2–6 months.
To transfer your pass to another type there will be a $10 fee added per person; max of 2 per year.
- There is a $25 fee for credit card and check transactions (including EFT's) returned as unpayable by the financial institution.
- Passes (except for a corporate recreation pass) are not transferable. There are no refunds on recreation passes.