The Troy Community Center offers nationally certified personal trainers who "make it personal" and have the knowledge and expertise to ensure you have a safe and effective workout experience. Initial consultations are included with all sessions and may include: fitness assessment, nutritional overview, body composition and program design. Individuals do not need to be a member of the Community Center to enlist the services of a personal trainer, but do receive a discount if they are.
Trainers are professional and confidential. They are flexible to meet your scheduling needs. Options include adult, group and youth training sessions. Trainers also offer fitness classes.
Trainers make it personal with an individualized approach to:
- Strength training, cardio and nutrition
- Jump starting a new program
- Motivating - Creating new self confidence/energy
- Setting and assisting with goals
- Checking techniques for safety/efficiency
- Preseason conditioning/cross training for sports
- Training for specialty events
- Youth Conditioning
- Providing pre and/or post-natal workouts
- Balance of body and mind
- Bone loss prevention
- Transitioning from physical therapy
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 248.526.2657