- 9–11 am Lap Swim only
- Tu–Fri: 3:30–7:30 pm | Sat–Sun 11:30 am–7:30 pm Open Swim (Pass holders may enter at 11 am)
Effective 7/6/21: Entrance to Troy Family Aquatic Center is subject to a capacity of 1200 visitors. When the park hits capacity for the first time each day, we will no longer sell daily passes, but 100 spots will still be available for season pass holders only. Once those 100 members have been swiped in, there will be no other entrances for the day.
Season pass holders may enter the park at 11 am when we open at 11:30 am.
2021 Facility Hours
|DATES||LAP SWIM||OPEN SWIM|
|Opening Day: May 28||None||Main pool only, 50% capacity: 3–7:30 pm|
|May 29–May 31||9–11 am||Main pool only, 50% capacity: 11:30 am–7:30 pm*|
|June 1–June 17||9–11 am||
Mon–Fri: 3:30–7:30 pm, Some park features not available due to staffing levels
|June 18–August 23||9–11 am||11:30 am–7:30 pm*
Sun–Thu, capacity reduced at 4:30 pm due to pool programs
|August 24–August 29||9–11 am||Tu–Fri: 3:30–7:30 pm
Sat–Sun: 11:30 am–7:30 pm*
|August 30–September 3||None**||MAIN POOL ONLY: 3:30–7:30 pm|
|September 4–6||None**||11:30 am–7:30 pm*|
*Season Pass Holders can enter park early at 11 am
**Pass holders may use TCC indoor pool for lap swim August 30–September 6
General Pool Rules
- Children 6 years and under must be directly supervised in the water by an individual 16 or older, who must be within arm’s length at all times.
- Children over 6 years of age, but under 10 must have an adult within the facility at all times.
- Appropriate and approved swim wear is required. No gym shorts.
- Swim diapers are required for children not yet potty trained, with a swimsuit. These are available for purchase at the cashier booth.
- Outside food and drinks are not permitted in the facility. Harvey’s Hut concessions offers food and drinks for sale and the outdoor picnic area is available outside the facility.
- For safety reasons, flotation devices and toys are not allowed in the facility (with the exception of Coast Guard approved life jackets).
- To ride the body and tube slides, you must be 42” tall and a swim test may also be required.
Troy Family Aquatic Center Rentals
Check out our 2021 TFAC rental options for residents and non-residents.
Download TFAC Rental Packet