Help support the funding of Troy Recreation programs through the below options.
We seek sponsorships for a variety of our special events and programs. Monetary or in-kind donations are welcome depending on the event. Download information on our current events below or contact us at email@example.com if you are seeking general sponsorship options.
A Night in Hollywood: May 2022
- ADVERTISEMENT: For Fifty Forward ad info, contact LPI at 1-800-477-4574 or www.4lpi.com. Need a space? Troy Community Center room rental info is available here.
- PARTNERSHIPS: If you wish to partner with Troy Recreation, submit a Create-A-Class proposal form. Proposals are evaluated on current offerings and trends, availability of newsletter space, building space, and staffing. Not all proposals are accepted. If accepted, required paperwork includes but is not limited to a Background Check and Recreation Service Agreement. As a partner, you may not collect participant contact information.
Senior Brochure Advertisement
Trifold brochure advertisement is available for businesses to partner with Troy Recreation and support our programs, services and activities. Brochures are displayed in the north hallway in the Troy Community Center. This is a high traffic area, especially for adults ages 65 and up.
2021 Annual Fee: $150 per year Sept-August, prorated quarterly
Applications will be judged on, but not limited to, the following criteria:
- Businesses offering services, programs or events that are similar to, or in conflict with, the Troy Recreation Department are prohibited. Brochures including promotion, issue, event or activity of a political nature are prohibited.
- Your business is appropriate for adults ages 65+ in the Troy area.
- Your brochure is informative and contains accurate contact information. The maximum size for a folded trifold brochure is 3 ¾” x 8 ½”. No staples or paperclips allowed.
Policies and Agreements
- Participants are responsible for supplying their own brochures. Staff will send one courtesy email each time we run out.
- There are no refunds for cancellations. In the event that you need to cancel, you forfeit your spot and you are not permitted to sell or trade your space(s).
- Participation is not exclusive. The City retains its right to accept other participants offering similar services.