Memberships & Passes
Become a TCC Fitness Center Member!
Choose an annual membership for a lump sum, or monthly membership paid through an EFT payment plan (details in the Payment Options drop-down below).
Membership options include:
- Fitness Membership: Unlimited access to fitness area, gymnasium, indoor pool, and locker rooms. Discounts on fitness classes.
- Matinee Membership: Access to fitness area, gymnasium, indoor pool, and locker rooms Monday–Friday, 8 am–3 pm only. Discounts on fitness classes.
Not Ready to Commit?
Get a day pass or single month pass anytime. These passes do not auto-renew.
- Day Passes: $10 residents, $15 non-residents for ages 3 and up
- Single Month Pass: $39 residents, $63 non-residents for 30 days of access, ages 3 and up
Memberships and passes must be purchased in person at Troy Community Center. Purchase at the front desk during admin hours, or at the fitness desk during fitness center hours. See current hours here.
Explore pricing and all details in the drop-downs below. Visit the FAQ page if you have further questions, or call us at 248.524.3484 during admin hours if you aren’t finding the information you’re looking for. Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below pricing effective January 1, 2023
|Adults (18–59)||Annual: $297
|Youth (3–17)||Annual: $187
|Seniors (60+)||Annual: $275
|Matinee: Mon–Fri, 8 am–3 pm||Annual: $242
- Annual rate is a one-time, lump sum payment for 12 months of access (for the cost of 11 months). No refunds, does not auto-renew.
- Monthly rate is paid through an EFT payment plan associated with a checking account or credit card (Visa or MasterCard).
- Cash, check, credit card (Master Card, Visa) or gift certificates are accepted forms of payment.
- Financial Aid and Assistance is available for Troy households with low or very low income. Download the application here and submit to Troy Community Center during admin hours. Based on household income and must be submitted annually.
Before coming to purchase a membership, please be aware of the following:
- Patrons must complete an application and provide photo ID. A parent or guardian must sign for persons 17 or younger.
- To receive the discounted resident rate, a Michigan Driver's License is required for verification (or other proof of residency such as a utility bill)
- All forms may be filled out once you arrive, or you may download the following and complete ahead of time to expedite the process:
- Children under 10 must be accompanied and supervised by an individual age 16 or older in all areas.
- The minimum age to use the fitness room is 13. Youth members must complete a Fitness Room orientation prior to using the fitness equipment.
- Youth family members are defined as dependent children between 3 and 17 years of age who live in the same household. If the last name is different than the head of the household, a birth certificate is required.
- The following membership discounts are available to Troy residents. Proper ID required:
- Senior: Proof of Age (Driver's License, Birth Certificate)
- People with Disabilities/Low Income: Completed and approved form provided by Recreation Department. See Administration Desk for financial assistance form.
- The following proof of residency is required at time of application:
- Residents: Address verification can be via license, state ID, utility bill, etc.
- Youth Family Members: Must have same last name as the primary account holder. Valid ID's include Driver's License, Checking Account, School ID or Report Card. If last name is different, certificate of birth or marriage must be displayed.
- Fitness Members must present their Recreation key fob to gain entry to the fitness areas.
- Children under 10 must be accompanied and supervised by an individual 16 or older in all areas of the Community Center. Any individuals entering the fitness area must have a pass or buy a daily pass.
- Children under 3 are admitted free with a paying adult.
- The minimum age to use the fitness room is 13. Thirteen-year-olds must complete a Fitness Room orientation prior to using the fitness equipment.
- Memberships purchased with the EFT service can be cancelled at any time by completing a Membership Cancellation form prior to the 26th of the upcoming month to prevent being charged for the following month.
- There is a $25 fee for credit card and check transactions (including EFT's) returned as unpayable by the financial institution.
- Memberships and passes are not transferable. There are no refunds for fitness memberships.
Current promotions and discounts for Troy Community Center:
- Holiday Pass: Home for the holiday so rust looking for a short-term pass option? The Holiday Pass is only $34 residents, $58 non-residents and valid December 1, 2022–January 20, 2023. Access to Fitness Center includes the gym, pool, locker rooms, and fitness. Fitness classes not included.
- Senior Mondays & Fridays: Seniors ages 50+ get a special rate of $6 for a day pass to Troy Community Center. Available for residents and non-residents, offered all day.
- Family Night Out: Save on a night out at TCC! Every 2nd & 4th Saturday of the month, come to TCC for open swim and gym games from 5–7:30 pm. $6 Residents, $8 Non-residents. Pay at the door, no registration required. See the calendar for specific dates.
- Save on Fitness Classes: Current and active TCC members receive discounts on our Fitness Classes. See the current Recreation Guide or our Fitness Class page for the available discounts.
- Resident: $10
- Non-Resident: $15
- Senior Mondays & Fridays (ages 50 and up): $6
- Group Rate: $8 per person for groups of 20 or more. Please contact us ahead of time.
- Holiday Rate: $8. See the Promotions & Discounts page for any upcoming holiday rate days.
- Any individuals entering the Fitness Center must have a membership or buy a daily pass.
- The minimum age to use the Fitness Room is 13. Those under 17 must complete a Fitness Room orientation prior to using the fitness equipment.
- Children under 10 must be accompanied and supervised by an individual 16 or older in all areas.