Trainers are professional and confidential. They are flexible to meet your scheduling needs.
Trainers make it personal with an individualized approach to:
- Strength training, cardio and nutrition
- Jump starting a new program
- Motivating - Creating new self confidence/energy
- Setting and assisting with goals
- Checking techniques for safety/efficiency
- Preseason conditioning/cross training for sports
- Training for specialty events
- Youth Conditioning
- Providing pre and/or post-natal workouts
- Balance of body and mind
- Bone loss prevention
- Transitioning from physical therapy
Meet Our Trainers
Areas of expertise: Weight loss, strength training, functional movement training, increased mobility, flexibility, core training, improved balance and stability.
Education/Certifications: ACE American Council of Exercise, TRX Suspension Training certified
Areas of Expertise: General conditioning, strength training, senior fitness, youth conditioning, nutrition/weight loss management.
Education/Certifications: AFAA Personal Training Certification, AFAA Senior Fitness Training Certification
|1/2-HOUR SESSION||1-HOUR SESSION||PERSONAL TRAINING PACKAGE|
|$35||$70||$720 for 12 1-hour sessions|
Personal Training Sessions: Have a personal trainer go through your workout with you. These sessions are scheduled with your choice of personal trainer and are specialized to your workout that day. Personal Training Sessions package fee ($720) must be paid in full in advance.
Session cancellations require 24 hour notice!
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 248.526.2655