Troy Family Aquatic Center
NEW THIS YEAR: Season Pass holders only on May 26 & 27! No day passes will be sold these dates. See hours and pricing for more information.
Troy Family Aquatic Center is Troy's outdoor community pool, located at 3425 Civic Center Dr. This facility is open seasonally from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day. A season pass or day pass is required for entrance.Facility Features
- Main pool with a zero-depth edge
- Tube and body slides
- Kiddie area with a waterfall
- Kiddie slide and splash pad
- Sand volleyball
- Sand play area
- Harvey's Hut Concession Stand
Rent out one of our cabana areas for your group! Two areas available for reservation inside the facility, or rent the shelter area outside the gates. View a map and images of the available rental areas here.
2023 Rental Rates
- Shelters: $50/hour residents, $75/hour non-residents
- Groups of 20–49: $6 residents, $10 non-residents per person
- Groups of 50 or more: $5 residents, $9 non-residents per person
General Pool Rules
- Children 6 years and under must be directly supervised in the water by an individual 16 or older, who must be within arm’s length at all times.
- Children over 6 years of age, but under 10 must have an adult within the facility at all times.
- Appropriate and approved swim wear is required. No gym shorts.
- Swim diapers are required for children not yet potty trained, with a swimsuit. These are available for purchase at the cashier booth.
- Outside food and drinks are not permitted in the facility. Harvey’s Hut concessions offers food and drinks for sale and the outdoor picnic area is available outside the facility.
- For safety reasons, flotation devices and toys are not allowed in the facility (with the exception of Coast Guard approved life jackets).
- To ride the body and tube slides, you must be 42” tall and a swim test may also be required.