Outdoor Fitness Classes
We’re finally taking some of our TCC fitness classes outside! Classes will meet at the park shelter located at Town Center & Livernois Rd. You MUST bring your own mat, no equipment will be provided. Participants will be spaced for social distancing.
There will be NO drop ins for these classes, must register ahead of time. These classes are NOT a part of the Fitness Passport, all fitness passes are still frozen until it is safe to reopen the building.
A full-body cardio jam session, combining light resistance with constant simulated drumming. Fuses cardio, Pilates, strength movements, plyometrics, and isometric poses.
Latin-inspired, dance fitness class with simple cardio-based moves and rhythms to target the heart and tone the total body.
*No class 8/25
Focus on basic poses for alignment, breathing exercises, and meditation to calm the mind. Suitable for beginners or anyone wanting a gentle practice.
Bodyweight: Strength and Mobility
This bodyweight only class is an equipment-free approach to a full body workout; addressing all the major muscle groups in each workout. Variety is a priority, so you can come to a different workout each time.
Bodyweight: Cardio and Aerobics
This bodyweight only class is designed to elevate your heart rate, enhance your aerobic endurance, and improve your overall heart health. Using different movements and techniques, we will test our cardio tolerance and aerobic endurance.
This bodyweight only class emphasizes all the muscle groups that support and protect your spine; your core. We train our core to improve in strength, endurance, posture, and mobility. This is intended to improve quality of life, address chronic posture issues, and develop a stronger physique.
Exercise at home with some of your favorite instructors!Some of our TCC Fitness Instructors are streaming their own classes online during the Stay at Home orders. Join their Band groups to stay connected with them, and they'll provide Zoom group IDs and passwords to their classes.
- Josh is streaming classes like Tabata, Core Focus, and Bodyweight Conditioning. Josh's live streams cost $5 or he is taking donations.
Click to join Josh's Band Group.
- Zumba with Dayla! She's streaming a variety of classes throughout the week.
Click to join Dayla's Band Group.
- Alex is setting up outdoor bike challenges and cycle classes. Use her guidance to bike around Troy!
Click join Alex's Band Group.
- Sue is leading POUND classes every Tuesday and Thursday at 6:30 pm.
Click to join Sue's Band Group.
- Robin is teaching Essentrics: Aging Backwards every Tuesday and Thursday at 11 am. Starting May 19: Classes will be $3 per class. To increase security, contact Robin at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the password to her Zoom meeting.
Click to join Robin's Zoom Meeting
- Ilene's Balance, Stretch & Tone and Chair Yoga are being played on WTRY every day at 8 am and 9 am.
- WOW: Channel 10
- Comcast: Channel 17
- AT&T: Channel 99
The Fitness Passport is not available at this time. All passes are frozen until it is safe to reopen the building.