Troy Recreation's 3rd annual Art Fair will be held on:
Saturday, October 26, 201910 am–4 pmTroy Community Center
Download The 2019 Application
- Friday, May 31: New artists applications due
- Friday, August 16: Late application deadline, $10 added to booth fees
- 10'x10': $45 $55
- 10'x20': $90 $100
- Half/Shared Booth: $22 $32
Acceptance is dependent on receiving all of the below to Troy Recreation Department:
- A signed and completed application
- 3–10 images of your work (or link to portfolio)
- A check for your booth fee made out to "City of Troy"
- A self addressed and stamped envelope
Applications will be judged on, but not limited to, the following criteria:
QUALITY: You use high quality materials and techniques to make your work. Items are beautiful, durable, and market ready.
ETHICAL: Your work is designed and/or handmade by you, and not sourced in an unethical way.
CONSISTENCY: Your work is cohesive and consistent, and you provide clear examples for us to see this in your provided images and/or online portfolio.
VALUE: The average price of your items reflect a balance of quality and accessibility for our attendees.