2018 Wall-to-Wall Art Fair
Troy Recreation's 2nd annual Art Fair will be held on:
Saturday, October 2710 am–4 pmTroy Community Center
We are currently accepting applications for new artists. Artists and makers in all mediums are encouraged to apply.
Applications will be judged on, but not limited to, the following criteria:
QUALITY: You use high quality materials and techniques to make your work. Items are beautiful, durable, and market ready.
ETHICAL: Your work is designed and/or handmade by you, and not sourced in an unethical way.
CONSISTENCY: Your work is cohesive and consistent, and you provide clear examples for us to see this in your provided images and/or online portfolio.
VALUE: The average price of your items reflect a balance of quality and accessibility for our attendees.
- Early bird deadline is Friday, June 15, after which a $10 fee will be added to all booth fees.
- Late application deadline is Wednesday, August 15, or until full.
- All early bird applicants will receive a response by Friday, June 29.
- Late applicants will receive a response by Thursday, August 30.
- Full Booth (10'x10'): $45
- Double Booth (10'x20'): $90
- Half Booth (5'x10'): $22