Program Facility Status:
All programs are on as scheduled.
The weather hotline is 248.689.9756. Updates are also posted here on this website. (If you are on a team, please call your team manager for specific updates.)
The following is the Troy Recreation Department Weather Policy for snow, frigid temperatures, road conditions, etc: When Troy Schools are closed due to inclement weather, all programs and leagues held at school facilities are cancelled for the entire day. Premiere Dance and Rainbow Preschool are cancelled for the entire day. In addition:
- Programs held at the Community Center starting before 12 pm are cancelled. (The exception is senior trips or drop-in programs should check website/hotline for an update). Determination on programs held at the Community Center after 12 pm will be updated on the weather hotline and website after 10:30 am. A decision is made at 2:30 pm for programs held after 4:30 pm.
- All Fitness Passport Membership Offerings will take place as scheduled unless Troy Community Center closes.
- Oakland Meals on Wheels will close and cancel senior hot lunch if Troy schools and/or Southfield Public Schools are closed.
- Creative Endeavors and Friends of Troy Seniors office will be closed for the entire day.
- For programs held at private facilities: Contact the facility directly.
- For weekend programs: Call the weather hotline or visit the website after 7:45 am.
Classes cancelled due to inclement weather are rescheduled at the instructor's discretion.
Weekday Evening Programs
The Recreation department will make decisions on the status of games/programs up to 4:30 pm (3:30 pm for tennis classes). If the game/program is not canceled by that time, please report to the site. If in doubt at any time, please show up to the site. If the Oakland County tornado siren sounds signifying a tornado warning, all games/programs will automatically cease.
Weekday day and Weekend Programs at Troy Family Aquatic Center
The Troy Family Aquatic Center Hotline is 248.524.3518.