Questions? Check our Rainbow Preschool FAQ or contact Preschool Coordinator Amy Campeau at Amy.Campeau@troymi.gov.
NON-REFUNDABLE ENROLLMENT FEE: $100 Residents, $125 Non-Residents
We will follow all MDHHS and Oakland County guidelines to keep teachers and students safe.
How to Enroll in Rainbow Preschool
- Registration opens for both residents and non-residents on Tuesday, March 1. Register in person at Troy Community Center or online with the below registration numbers. You will pay the non-refundable enrollment fee of $100 Res/$125 NR in addition to first and last month’s tuition. This confirms your child’s spot for the 2022–2023 school year.
- Your Welcome Packet will be mailed to your home in July. This pack will have all the details on the upcoming school year.
- Start preschool in September! The school year runs from Sept 12, 2022–May 26, 2023.
- Children who are eligible for three-year-old preschool must be three by 9/1/2022.
- Children who are eligible for four-year-old preschool must be four by 9/1/2022 and planning to start kindergarten in 2023.
- Children who are eligible for Kindergarten Readiness must be four by 12/1/2022.
- Children must be potty trained.
- The completion of these classes does not ensure entrance into Kindergarten for the 2023–2024 school year.
Initial tuition payment will be due upon registration (first and last month's tuition). More information provided upon receipt of registration. Non-refundable enrollment fee is in addition to tuition. Tuition rates are based on class size and how often class meets. See chart below.
|2024-AA||4 years||M–F||8:30–11:30 am||1:8||$3870/year | $430/month|
|2024-BB||4 years||M/W/F||12:30–3:30 pm||1:8||$2610/year | $290/month|
|2023-AA||3 years||M/W/F||8:45–11:15 am||1:7||$2250/year | $250/month|
|2023-BB||3 years||M/W/F||12:45–3:15 pm||1:7||$2250/year | $250/month|
|2023-CC||3/4 years||T/Th||12:45–3:15 pm||1:7||$1890/year | $210/month|
Kindergarten Readiness Class
Non-refundable enrollment fee also required for Kindergarten Readiness Class. Although this class is designed for children that will be a younger 5-year-old when entering kindergarten, it is a great 2-day preschool option for any 4-year-old. Taught by an elementary degreed teacher. Learning activities will help them achieve academic success and enhance their critical thinking skills. Must be 4 years old by 12/1/2022.
|2024-CC||4 years||T/Th||12:30–4 pm||1:8||$2205/year | $245/month|
Our structure of daily activities are carefully planned to encourage independence, self-confidence and group cooperation through large group, small group, and one-on-one participation in a variety of experiences. These activities will include instruction and skills in writing, fine and gross motor, letter and number recognition, language development, and social/emotional skills.
Our program for 3–4 year olds will consist of organized play stressing sharing and social interaction. Children will participate in science, sensory, outdoor play, music and movement, arts and crafts, beginning writing/math, and fine and gross motor skill activities. We offer classes that meet two or three times a week for 2 ½ hours each day and run a 1:7 child to teacher ratio.
The program for 4–5 year olds will focus on pre-kindergarten readiness skills in an informal setting. This will include concepts such as letter and number recognition, group participation, writing skills, science and math activities, and pre-reading skills. We offer classes that meet two, three, or five times a week for 3 hours each day and run a 1:8 child to teacher ratio.
As a licensed facility, Rainbow Preschool requires A Michigan Child Care Comprehensive Background Check/fingerprint for all employees. Your child’s safety is a top priority to our staff.
Our goal is to enhance your child’s growth and development by a variety of activities that incorporate instruction, skills in writing, fine and gross motor, language development, and social/emotional skills.
“I am really happy that my kid attended his first preschool grade with you because you make this experience easy for him. He loves his teachers and I do too. You are doing a wonderful job!”
“I love Rainbow Preschool! You all are doing an amazing job, all the teachers are wonderful. My daughter gets so sad sometimes thinking that she’ll be leaving Rainbow Preschool once she graduated from the 4-5 year old room. You did an awesome job with our daughter, she was very shy but now she is confident and expressive. Thank you for helping her grow and get her ready for kindergarten.”
– Priyanka Khetawat
“As a parent, I feel comfortable expressing any concerns about my child to the teachers. The teachers always come up with different ways for a child to learn. I have nothing but great things to say about this preschool, I would definitely recommend Rainbow Preschool to anyone!”