Troy Recreation Guide
Fall 2023 Recreation Guide
View the Fall Recreation Guide in a different screen (best for mobile view)
Download the Fall 2023 Recreation Guide as a pdf
Troy Recreation cannot take registration for Troy Historic Village or Stage Nature Center.
Visit troyhistoricvillage.org and stagenaturecenter.org to register for their programs.
- Page 2: Since sending to print, we have received new information and learned that there will be no additional fee for Automatic Clearing House payments, which can be used for memberships. For more details and FAQs on this change, visit rec.troymi.gov/fees. We apologize for any confusion and appreciate your understanding in this matter.
- Page 10: Kiddie Sports & Games session 1 (ACT #6110-C4) has had a time change to 11 am.
- Page 11: Japanese Shotokan Karate classes Intermediate, Adult, and MMSK Karate Kidz Activity Numbers are mis-printed. Please match dates to our corrected activity numbers when registering.
- Page 19: The Non-Resident rate for Moving w/ the Mouse Tap/Jazz is $125. Learn more about the Premiere Plus program here.
- Page 27: Youth Music (Ages 8+) has been cancelled due to instructor availability. Our Fun With Music program will now be open to those Ages 0-12 years of age.
About the Recreation Guide
The Troy Recreation Guide includes details on all Recreation offerings plus information on Troy Historic Village, Stage Nature Center, and Troy parks. The guide is mailed to residents seasonally in February, May, August, and November. Additional copies are available while supplies last at Troy Community Center and other City of Troy facilities. The recreation team works to ensure that all information is accurate up until print date, but some errors may occur and those changes will be posted on this page. You may view the above version in the viewer or download a pdf through the viewer. Sign up for our enewsletter to be the first to know when the digital version of the guide is available online each season.
Although the Troy Recreation Department goes to great lengths to ensure that all information in this magazine is accurate, errors occasionally occur and last minute changes in programs, classes or activities—such as dates, times and locations—may be necessary. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.