Are you registering with Troy Recreation for the first time?How to create a login/household #:
- Click "Login or Create An Account" above. It will open in a new window.
- A login screen will open and the option to create an account will appear underneath. Click that option and create your household. You can add yourself and all members of your household at this time. Please enter all information in all caps.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are creating your account online, you will be automatically designated a non-resident. Troy residents must provide proof of residency in person at the Troy Community Center. A driver's licence, a lease agreement with your name listed on it, or utility bills are acceptable. Upon review of proof of residency information, Recreation staff will change the designation. Until then, you will still be charged the non-resident rate if you choose to register for a program. Residents may scan and email the front and back of their driver's license to firstname.lastname@example.org if they are not able to come to the Community Center.
How to register for a program:
- Click "Log In or Create an Account" above. It will open in a new window. Log in with your household # and password.
- Select "SHOP" from the teal menu bar at the top.
- Shop for your specific program. If you aren't sure of the activity number, then you can view our current Troy Recreation Guide either online or you may pick up a free copy at the Troy Community Center. Enter the activity number in the "Activity Code" field. You MUST include the section letter as well or it will not be a valid search. For example: In 8050-G, 8050 is the activity number, and G is the section.
- If the program is not full, select it and choose the the family member you are signing up, whether that is yourself or someone else. Fill any roster notes if needed and click "Add to Cart". Repeat this process for each individual family member as needed.
- Once you have completed this process, click "Proceed to Check Out" and pay for your programs. PLEASE NOTE: Only hit "SUBMIT" once! It may take a moment to load, but once it is selected, your payment is being processed. You may accidentally be charged twice if you hit "SUBMIT" more than once.
- Call us at 248.524.3484 if you are having any trouble registering online.
- You may register for any program in person at the Troy Community Center during regular administration hours as well. Our hours are listed at the bottom of this page.
- You may also download and print a registration form to mail in or drop off. Mail to: Troy Community Center, 3179 Livernois Rd, Troy, MI 48083.
The following policies apply to all programs unless otherwise noted:
All refunds will be assessed a $10 administrative fee.
Refunds will only be granted if requested at least five business days prior to the start of class, activity, or camp.
All refunds/transfers requested after the five-day period must be accompanied by a doctor's note.
Refunds are issued to head of household of the person registered for the class.
Refunds will be returned in the form of the original payment. Credit card refunds are processed in 3–5 business days. Cash or check refunds take three to four weeks to process and will be sent to the address on file.
We do not process refunds if the amount due after the administrative fee and prorated amount is less than $10.
Recreation Department Hours:
Monday–Friday: 8 am–8 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am–12:30 pm