Summer 2021 Recreation Guide
Troy residents will receive their copies in the mail the week of May 3.
Registration begins at 8 am on Wednesday, May 12 for residents and Friday, May 14 for non-residents.
Click the button in the top right corner to enter full screen.
The following changes have been made since printing the Recreation Guide.
- Page 6: With the change in MDHHS orders, we are not taking reservations at the Aquatic Center. First come, first served daily. More info on the TFAC page.
- Page 8: The correct sections for all day camps are the letters without the number 3. Example: 3501-A3 is now 3501-A. These numbers are listed on the camps page.
- Page 9: The correct dates for 3502-C, Aquatic Warriors Camp, are 8/16–8/20.
- Page 17: Speed and Agility Camp is July 19–22, not July 12–15.
- Page 29: The correct fees for Japanese Shotokon Karate are $88 Res/$98 NR for 11-week classes, $40 Res/$50 NR for 5-week classes, and $48 Res/$58 NR for 6-week classes.