The following policies applies to all programs unless otherwise noted:
- All refunds will be assessed a $10 administrative fee.
- Refunds will be granted if requested 5 business days prior to the start of class, activity or camp. Refunds will be granted after the first week of class, on a prorated basis.
- Refund/transfer requests made after the second class must be submitted with a doctor’s note.
- After the first class of programs that meet 5 times or less, refund/transfer request must be submitted with a Doctor’s note.
- Refunds are issued to head of household of the person registered for the class.
- Refunds will be returned in the form of the original payment. Credit card refunds are processed in 3–5 business days. Cash or check refunds take three to four weeks to process and will be sent to the address on file.
- We do not process refunds if the amount due after the administrative fee and prorated amount is less than $10.