- ADVERTISEMENT: For Fifty Forward ad info, contact LPI at 1-800-477-4574 or www.4lpi.com. Need an event space? Troy Community Center room rental info is available here.
- PARTNERSHIPS: If you wish to partner with Troy Recreation, submit a Create-A-Class proposal form. Proposals are evaluated on current offerings and trends, availability of newsletter space, building space, and staffing. Not all proposals are accepted. If accepted, required paperwork includes, but is not limited to a Background Check and Recreation Service Agreement. As a partner, you may not collect participant contact information.
Senior Brochure Advertisement
Trifold brochure advertisement is available for businesses to partner with Troy Recreation and support our programs, services and activities. Up to 50 words (written by you) about your business/resource will also be listed on our Senior Resources page. Brochures are displayed in the north hallway in the Troy Community Center. This is a high traffic area, especially for adults ages 65 and up.
2023 Annual Fee: $150 per year Sept-August, prorated quarterly
CriteriaApplications will be judged on, but not limited to, the following criteria:
- Businesses offering services, programs or events that are similar to, or in conflict with, the Troy Recreation Department are prohibited. Brochures including promotion, issue, event or activity of a political nature are prohibited.
- Your business is appropriate for adults ages 65+ in the Troy area.
- Your brochure is informative and contains accurate contact information. The maximum size for a folded trifold brochure is 3 ¾” x 8 ½”. No staples or paperclips allowed.
Policies and Agreements
- Participants are responsible for supplying their own brochures. Staff will send one courtesy email each time we run out.
- Participants are responsible for writing online description and providing contact information updates should they be needed. Information will be removed from website if participant no longer chooses to pay for advertising the following year.
- There are no refunds for cancellations. In the event that you need to cancel, you forfeit your spot and you are not permitted to sell or trade your space(s).
- Participation is not exclusive. The City retains its right to accept other participants offering similar services.
Complete the form below. If accepted, payment instructions will be emailed to you within 2 weeks. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 248.524.3484 if you have any questions.