The Fitness Center is located inside the Troy Community CenterThe Fitness Center features:
- Indoor pool with four lap lanes, heated therapy pool, and slide/water features for open swim
- Gymnasium with two high school regulation size courts with weekly set ups for basketball, pickleball, badminton, and volleyball
- Fitness Room with more than 60 pieces of cardiovascular equipment, two complete lines of circuit training equipment, and a variety of free weights
- Locker rooms for men, women, and families
- Studio space for our fitness classes (fitness classes are currently not included in memberships)
- Two personal trainers (additional fee for members only at this time)
Memberships are available for all!
Entrance into the Fitness Center requires a membership or a day pass. Different rates are available for residents and non-residents. Learn about all membership options here. Day passes are $10 residents, $15 non-residents and allow access to all Fitness Center features for the day (excluding fitness classes). Check our Promotions & Discounts page for discounted days throughout the year.
Fitness Center Policies
- Any individuals entering the Fitness Center must have a membership or buy a daily pass.
- The minimum age to use the Fitness Room is 13. Those under 17 must complete a Fitness Room orientation prior to using the fitness equipment.
- Children under 10 must be accompanied and supervised by an individual 16 or older in all areas.
The following precautions should be considered before beginning an exercise program:
- Participants are encouraged to consult a physician prior to engaging in an exercise program and limit activities taking into account physical condition and skill level.
- Refer to the instruction placards or Community Center staff when using all exercise equipment.
- The City of Troy is not responsible for injuries or damages which may occur on or about the premises of the Community Center.
- Exercise at your own risk.
- If you need assistance, please ask attendant.