The indoor leisure pool (82–84º) includes slides, kiddie water features, and lap lanes (20 yards long, 44 laps = 1 mile) at a depth of 4 feet. Separate therapy pool (88–91º) available at a depth of 3.5 feet. Programs include water aerobics classes, swim lessons (private and group), and special events. If you have any questions, please call 248.619.7270.
Access to the pool is included in all TCC memberships, or you may purchase a day pass: $10 residents, $15 non-residents.
View the current pool schedule here.
Important Pool Rules
- Children 6 years and under must be directly supervised in the water by an individual 16 or older and must be within an arms length from the child at all times.
- Children between 7–10 years old must have an adult in pool area at all times.
- Appropriate and approved swimwear is required. No outside apparel.
- Showers are required prior to entry.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear tight-fitting plastic pants over an approved swim diaper.
- Flotation devices may not be brought into the pool. Coast Guard approved life jackets are allowed. A complete list of rules is available at the administration desk.
- Bring pool footwear—no shoes allowed on deck.