2023 shelter reservations will begin on Monday, March 7 for residents and Monday, March 14 for non-residents.
Park Shelter Information
- Park shelters are open air with one 20-amp, two plug electrical outlet.
- One large barbecue grill (charcoal is responsibility of permitted group)
- Only source of water is drinking fountains.
- Picnic tables seat 8-10 people.
- All shelters are within walking distance of a restroom facility, excluding Jeanne M Stine Park where the restrooms are located within the Community Center during normal operating hours.
- Reservations are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Large events, company parties or fundraising type of events (company picnics, walks/runs, etc.) will need to complete the Special Use Permit in addition to the Shelter Reservation Form. Written permission by the Recreation Director is required. Additional fees may be charged.
- Beer/Wine Permit to reservation: $30* Beer/Wine consumption must be kept under the Picnic Shelter, copy of homeowner’s/renter’s insurance required
- Permission for tent, inflatables, sound: $30* (Copy of liability insurance required)
- Brinston, Milverton, and Civic Center: $100 cleaning security deposit (Mastercard/Visa only)
- Raintree,Boulan, Jaycee, and Firefighters: $150 cleaning security deposit (Mastercard/Visa only)
- Cancel/Change/Transfer Reservation: A $25 cancellation fee is charged for canceled or changed reservations within 30 days or more of reserved date. One change or transfer permitted per reservation. Cancellations 29 days or less will result in forfeiture of all rental fees with exception of clean-up security deposit. In person only.
- Inclement Weather: one transfer per reservation, with a 48 hour notice is permitted for a $25 service fee. In person only, Monday–Friday.
- All groups are responsible for leaving shelter clean and orderly.
- Bands, microphones, and live music are not permitted.
- Rides, amusements, exotic animals, concessions, hot or cold air balloons, animals of any kind, inflatable games, dunk tanks, climbing walls, confetti, or generators are not allowed.
- All vehicles must be confined to parking areas and not on turf, or access drives within the park. Failure to park in designated areas may result in a parking ticket and/or forfeiture of security deposit.
- Forms of payment: Mastercard, Visa, or check made payable to City of Troy. Full fees due at time of reservation.
*Requires written permission from Recreation Director.
|REQUIREMENTS FOR RESERVATIONS|
|IF SHELTER ONLY...||IF SHELTER PLUS BEER/WINE...||IF ANY SPECIAL USE (LARGE EVENTS)...|
|IF EXTRAS, ADD $30||IF EXTRAS, ADD||IF EXTRAS, ADD $30|
|Tent, Caterer, Tables/Chairs, Inflatables
|| $30Tent, Caterer, Tables/Chairs, Inflatables
||Tent, Caterer, Tables/Chairs, Inflatables
|IF Non-Profit or Corporation:||IF Non-Profit or Corporation:||IF Walk/ Run event that goes out side park:|
|$1,000,000 insurance, endorsement page and list City of Troy as additional insured is required||$1,000,000 insurance, endorsement page and list City of Troy as additional insured is required||
Sample Of Insurance Required